It’s back! No not May, well yes, May. But no more of the Justin Timberlake memes puhlease! What I means is my monthly goals series returns.
Ya’ll, my cheeks are turning red to admit that the last time I posted monthly goals was May 2016. Oops! I’m going to start this back up again, as it will be a nice way to keep me on track and motivated. It will also serve as a way to keep you all updated on my life. Does anyone else track their goals on a monthly basis? I think it will be awesome to look back at the end of the year on all that I have accomplished, so here we go again.
- Write one post a week | This one is self-explanatory, but I have a tendency to drop off the face of
the earthmy blog for weeks or months at a time. My goal is to remain consistent.
- Create Pinterest images for my latest posts | Last month I joined a couple of blogger Pinterest boards but I have been slacking on my making my blog posts Pinterest ready with engaging Pinterest graphics. I just found out I can do this on my favorite app, Canva. Yay!
- Continue to connect with online bloggers | I love being a part of the online blogging community. I made some new friends in April and my favorite thing was the blogger pj party I attended. I want to keep up with my community this month.
- Start gaining email subscribers | I recently got my email subscription service fully set up but no followers yet. I need to research and find some ways to start a following with the subscription service.
- Have beautiful nails | I have been trying for the last two weeks to stop my bad habit of biting and picking at my nails. My nails are actually the strongest they have ever been, but I have not been able to fully stop picking at my nail beds 🙁 … In due time.
- PURGE! | Like yes, THE Purge set in my house and all you old musty and shrunken and out of style clothes are going down…. down to my local consignment store that is. Our basement has become a landfill of all the junk we don’t need. Much needed spring cleaning is in store.
- Get my car title and rid of my car altogether | I was able to get my title ordered yesterday and now just waiting for it to arrive! Anyone in the market for a 2001 Ford Focus 😉 Here’s the old best friend waiting for me to figure my stuff out so she can find a new home.
- Read a book | I was doing so well at the beginning of the year with reading. I enjoy reading but struggle setting aside time to do so. I just visited my local library and checked out a couple of books, so the challenge is on! My goal this year is to read 12 books. I have already read three.
- Spend 20 days at the CRC (gym) or run 30 miles | Our gym has a “Biggest Users” list they post monthly. To make this list, you must sign in to the gym 20 times during the month. This is going to be challenging, because I am not home most weekends in May, including all Memorial Day weekend. I’ll also be down and out for wisdom teeth surgery for a few days. Nonetheless, I have started out strong with 8 miles down ran and 2 gym visits out of three days.
- Sell 10 items at my LuLaRoe pop up party | I am having an online pop up party on Monday, May 15th. If you haven’t heard of LuLaRoe, it’s the most comfy-cozy and FUN clothing! I love the clothes so much I am throwing my own party. I receive rewards for throwing the party and selling items. My goal is low, so I am hoping to meet it! If you want an invite to the Facebook even for the online party, let me know. Here is my fave outfit. I feel like I’m wearing pajamas to work, because it is that comfortable. Yet I am looking spring-fresh and feeling stylish. This is a lush pink Irma top + pair of floral One-Size Leggings.