This is a record of my ever-growing and someday, hopefully dwindling bucket list for my life.
- Return to the art school for all ages I visited in Finland (or even just a school like it) and practice art simply for hobby… This includes learn to watercolor paint.
- Get something published on HelloGiggles
- Climb the Great Wall of China (and be in shape to not die on the steps!) and see The Terracotta Warriors
- Help a stranger in a big way
- Spend time in Peru, volunteering with my old friend who lives there
- Get a ride in a hotrod car, maybe a corvette, just for fun
- Climb a Mountain
Go paddle boardingYES! My 1st dream made a reality!
- Read 100 books, or more! Just become an avid reader
- Travel to Thailand
- Write letters to people, telling them how special they are to me
- Bathe in the Black Sea of Israel and visit the ancient biblical cities
- Become spiritual… preferably through meditation, but who knows where life will take me!
- Explore the Mesa Verde
Go on Spring Break while in college
- Practice Yoga & Meditation
- Return to India
Do a 5KThe Color Run!
- Start a family… after I fall in Love and find someone to do this with of course
- Go white water rafting
Visit New Orleans
- Volunteer more
- Travel to Patagonia
- Go on a solo trip around Europe
- Take a roadtrip with friends
- Find a hobby to be passionate about
- Visit Italy (see my friend!) and/or Greece, my dreams since being a kid
- Trip to San Francisco & then up the coast to Portland.
- Plant a garden
- Take a trip to see the Grand Canyon, hiking and camping along the way
- Smile more 🙂