I want to make it clear what my purpose is with Her Mad Hope.
This blog is for me, and for you, your friend, your brother, sister, mother.
This blog is for optimists and also pessimists.
This blog is for the people standing on top of a mountain and also for those who are crawling through trenches.
This blog is for the hopeless, but also the hopeful.
This blog is for those of you stuck somewhere in the middle of this all.
This blog is for anyone and everyone who strives to do good, strives to be their best, strives to be positive, and most importantly strives to have hope.
My vision for the blog is a bit more detailed.
I have 5 goals for Her Mad Hope.
- To create community: so that someone, somewhere reading my blog will find connection in my words and feel less alone in their struggles.
- To remind to people appreciate life
- To spark a new feeling or thought, something that excites you or makes you think for a bit.
- To engage in discussions about our planet, humanity, social issues, and day-to-day interactions
- To inspire others to keep the mad hope alive and share it with others
I hope you choose to follow along with Her Mad Hope, because I truly believe this is a space for you.