Because, why not?
1. If I had a spirit TV show character it would be Jessica Day, with a dash of wannabe Phoebe Buffay.
2. My dream job is working with low-income youth to close the opportunity gap and help them set goals and dreams.
3. I once survived an unidentified drive-by cupcake attack. Like Pitch Perfect burrito moment, but cupcake and this was IRL. No jokes.
4. I have five half-siblings, but they all feel full-blood to me.
5. I find nature neat, but not just neat. I love being outdoors, getting lost in nature.
6. I grew up in the Driftless Area of the Midwest. It’s called the Driftless Area, because during the last Ice Age, the glaciers did not drift here. It is the only area that the glaciers missed in all of the Northern USA. This made for a very beautiful landscape that I get to call home.
8. I also have a boyfriend. His name is Drew and he is dreamy.
9. I have been to an Aaron Carter concert and a Hilary Duff concert. It might have been over ten years ago, but still it’s okay to be jealous.
10. I like the rain and even the cold weather, because it makes me feel alive.
11. My favorite color is yellow, because I also appreciate the sunshine. To me, yellow is bright and sunny and everything that is happy and good.
12. My nickname as a child was Toad. I’ll just leave this here and let it explain itself …
13. Grass-laying is my favorite hobby… and I guess it has been since I was just a babe, according to that last picture anyway. No, I’m not kidding, and it’s just as it sounds.
Quick “how-to” on grass laying: find a patch of grass, plant your butt on it, lay down, look up, think.
14. I am a chocoholic who may or may not need rehab.
15. If I were an article of clothing, I would be a scarf or perhaps a bow tie.